Tuesday, May 12, 2009

fiiine flu

To speak of many things...

Ah the state of blogging. Everyone seems to be doing it these days. But hey, why not. At least this way I can get what I want to say perhaps heard.

Basically I'm sick right now. Huzzah. I wonder how many times I get sick in a month. Probably about twice. Oh well, I must soldier on. It really is a nuisance getting sick right now, being in Year 12 and all. Everything is just so stressful with school right now. I really do wonder how most people get through it without reaching for that large assignment and having death by paper cuts. I have seriously contemplated going to work in Mexico as an Apple farmer opposed to being in year 12. But I’m not sure how well that would work out due to the swine flu. Speaking of which one of my favourite things to say at the moment is ‘Girl, you got the fiiiine flu!’. Oh pick up lines. They never cease to make me laugh. I’m sure I’ll get though year 12 alive, If only I stop procrastinating and actually do my work. Which comes to the point, maybe making a blog wasn’t the best idea.

I highly doubt that many people will read this. There are so many other blogs that people want to read aside from some 16 year old girl whining about society and life. Who knows maybe someone will get a kick out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment